Hairfix Resilience Collection for Fine, Thinning Hair
Improve and maintain the hair you have.
If overall thinning, greying, falling and fragile hair concern you, our Resilience collection is for you. Hairfix Resilience combines three best sellers in a regime that encourages root and scalp health for optimal growth conditions and promotes healthier feeling, thicker looking hair with great volume and shine.
Hair types: Fine, thin, greying, fragile.
Boost & Condition: Total Volume Shampoo & Conditioner with Kerestore™ boosts your hair’s health and volume, leaving it naturally thicker (up to 25% after just 5 applications), smoother and shinier, without weighing it down. Read more…
- Hairfix Follicle Plus Anti-Age 100ml contains approximately 90 days supply
- Hairfix Total Volume Shampoo & Conditioner 250 contains approximately 6 months supply when used twice weekly
Follicle Plus Anti-Age – 3 or 4 times a week before bed:
- Simply massage 2 pumps of Follicle Plus Anti-Age into the entire scalp (at the roots, not along the length of the hair) and leave overnight.
- Comb through or shampoo out in the morning.
- Repeat every other night.
- When used as described there should be a visual improvement in the hair in the first week. With continued application at this rate, new growth may see results in 60 days.
- Apply and gently massage in enough Total Volume Shampoo to create lather, leave for one minute and repeat if necessary.
- Gently smooth Total Volume Conditioner through the mid lengths and ends of your hair so that it is smooth and tangle-free. Leave of one minute and rinse through, preferably with cool water.
- When used as described you should notice an increase in your hair’s thickness of up to 25% after just five applications.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol denat., VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, Capryloyl glycine, Acacia senegal gum, Caffeine, Xanthan gum, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl salicylate, Hydrolyzed corn protein, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Benzyl alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, Urea, Disodium phosphate, Olea europaea fruit extract, Sodium Chloride, Biotin, Phenoxyethanol, Citric acid, Cytidine monosulphate, Adenosine phosphate, Disodium uridine phosphate.
Hairfix Total Volume Shampoo 250ml:
Aqua (Water), Ammonium laureth sulphate, Cocamide MIPA, Glycol stearate, Lauryl betaine, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Gluconolactone, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Propylene glycol, Sodium benzoate, Sodium chloride, Panthenol, Isopropanolamine, Benzyl_alcohol, Citric acid, CI 15985
Hairfix Total Volume Conditioner 250ml:
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl alcohol, Quaternium-87, Glycerin, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cetylpyridinium chloride, Potato Starch Modified, Propylene glycol, Gluconolactone, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium benzoate, Benzyl_alcohol
Hairfix delivers nationally and internationally via Royal Mail for packages weighing up to 2kg.
All UK & NI orders qualify for FREE SECOND CLASS DELIVERY.
You may choose to pay for First Class postage for a speedier delivery should you wish to do so - this option is available when you check out.
An accurate price for your specific order will be calculated when you input your address at checkout (before you pay). At this point you will also be able to select delivery options from those available.
Occasionally it is more cost effective to send your order in separate parcels. If this is the case we will issue a postage refund and notify you accordingly.
The prices below are guidelines only and are correct as of March 2019. For up to the minute Royal Mail pricing information please visit www.royalmail.com. To check world postage zones, please click here.
In the unlikely event that the Post Office fails to deliver your package, we will investigate and send a replacement if appropriate. We do not offer refunds for lost packages.
If you choose to provide instructions to us to leave your parcel in what you deem to be a safe place, you do so at your own risk and Hairfix Limited will not accept liability for any loss where such an instruction has been issued.
|UK & Northern Ireland - Standard Delivery|
|up to||2nd Class||1st Class|
|up to||EU||Zone 1||Zone 2|