Hairfix Complete Volume Collection
All you need for fabulous volume in one fantastic value collection!
Use Hairfix Total Volume Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner with Kerestore™ for naturally fuller, smoother, shinier hair (increases thickness by up to 20%* after just five applications) and lightweight Hairfix Max Volume Lifting Mist to add lift and volume when styling wet or dry hair.
Thin, fine, flat or becoming finer/thinner. * results based upon laboratory tests
Hairfix’s Complete Volume collection helps with root and hair health and condition in two ways – when shampooing and conditioning and when styling.
Thicker hair and optimum growth conditions: Hairfix Total Volume Shampoo & Conditioner conditions the scalp to encourage a productive growth environment and contains Kerstore™, a state-of-the-art hair-identical keratin ingredient that bonds with hair to compensate for cuticle shell loss, making it thicker, smoother and shinier. Read more…
Style for volume and root health: Hairfix Follicle Max Volume contains Hairfix’s own blend of vegetable hair-identical keratin to improve the health, glossiness and elasticity of the hair and give immediate volume. Caffeine, when topically (directly) applied, has been shown to counteract shrinkage in hair roots, helping decrease hair fall when washing, brushing and styling. Read more…
- Hairfix Total Volume Shampoo & Conditioner 250ml contains approximately 6 months supply if used twice weekly
- Follicle Max Volume Lifting Mist 100ml is sufficient for up to 250 days, depending on hair length and usage frequency.
- Apply and gently massage in enough Total Volume Shampoo to create lather, leave for one minute and repeat if necessary.
- Gently smooth Total Volume Conditioner through the mid-lengths and ends of your hair so that it is smooth and tangle-free. Leave of one minute and rinse through, preferably with cool water.
Follicle Max Volume Lifting Mist - use as required
For best results apply to damp, freshly washed hair as follows:
- Apply two sprays per tress of hair - the amount of hair you would normally style at a time - one at the base of the tress and the other at mid-length, from about 20cm away.
- Comb through and style as usual.
- Apply one spray per tress of hair – the amount of hair you would normally style at a time - at the base of the tress from approximately 20cm away.
- Comb through and style as usual.
Aqua (Water), Ammonium laureth sulphate, Cocamide MIPA, Glycol stearate, Lauryl betaine, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Gluconolactone, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Propylene glycol, Sodium benzoate, Sodium chloride, Panthenol, Isopropanolamine, Benzyl_alcohol, Citric acid, CI 15985
Hairfix Total Volume Conditioner 250ml:
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl alcohol, Quaternium-87, Glycerin, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cetylpyridinium chloride, Potato Starch Modified, Propylene glycol, Gluconolactone, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium benzoate, Benzyl_alcohol
Hairfix Follicle Max Volume Lifting Mist 100ml:
Aqua (Water), Alcohol denat, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Capryloyl glycine, Hydrolyzed corn protein, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Caffeine, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl alcohol.
Hairfix delivers nationally and internationally via Royal Mail for packages weighing up to 2kg.
All UK & NI orders qualify for FREE SECOND CLASS DELIVERY.
You may choose to pay for First Class postage for a speedier delivery should you wish to do so - this option is available when you check out.
An accurate price for your specific order will be calculated when you input your address at checkout (before you pay). At this point you will also be able to select delivery options from those available.
Occasionally it is more cost effective to send your order in separate parcels. If this is the case we will issue a postage refund and notify you accordingly.
The prices below are guidelines only and are correct as of March 2019. For up to the minute Royal Mail pricing information please visit www.royalmail.com. To check world postage zones, please click here.
In the unlikely event that the Post Office fails to deliver your package, we will investigate and send a replacement if appropriate. We do not offer refunds for lost packages.
If you choose to provide instructions to us to leave your parcel in what you deem to be a safe place, you do so at your own risk and Hairfix Limited will not accept liability for any loss where such an instruction has been issued.
|UK & Northern Ireland - Standard Delivery|
|up to||2nd Class||1st Class|
|up to||EU||Zone 1||Zone 2|